General Riding Information
- Gentle, forward going and well-looked after horses. Our sweet horses do appreciate a juicy apple, fresh carrots or a slice of dry bread as a reward :-)
- Small guided groups or private rides
- 3 different riding levels
For your own safety and everybody's fun:
- beginners: only walking, no experience required
- intermediate: walking & trotting, minimum 6 months of riding school required
- advanced: walking, trotting & slow galloping, minimum 2 years of riding school required
Please choose your riding level HONESTLY as beginners will NOT be accepted on the beach rides!
Beach rides are always at your own responsibility. A liability waiver must be signed.
As we are riding on a public beach, you must be able to steer your horse during the gaits done in
your group. It is important that the horses remain in line during the ride.
- Only early morning and evening sunset rides
- Beach rides and/or country rides
- Mini-safaris and day trips
- Superb riding holidays
Good & safe riding material
Riding hats are obligatory and provided free of charge
Riding boots (please bring socks) & short chaps: 1 €
Riding trouser: 3 €
For your own safety and comfort, you are kindly requested to wear long trousers and closed toe-shoes.
Organized transport on request from your hotel and back for the following areas:
Platanias, Chania, Almyrida, Kalives, Georgioupolis, Kavros, Gerani, Rethymnon, Adelianos, Kambos, Panormo, Bali
For further inquiries and reservations please do not hesitate to contact Kristy. German, English, French and Dutch spoken.